- VASER stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy
- This liposuction system employs mechanical and acoustic forces to emulsify fat within a targeted area, while preserving other
important tissue structures.
- "VASER Lipo utilizes acoustic forces to safely dislodge fat cells while protecting surrounding tissues, ultimately producing a clean, smooth aspirate with excellent cell viability."
- The fat deposits emulsified from a VASER system are then removed from the body by aspiration (liposuction.)
- The individual fat cells remain intact after emulsification from VASER. Thus, fat collected during the VASER Liposuction may be harvested for autologous fat transfer.
|VASER Liposuction by Dr. Emmanuel De La Cruz (Before & After VASER Liposuction 1 Month)|
|VASER Liposuction by Dr. Emmanuel De La Cruz|
- Burning of the skin
- Contour irregularities (less with the VASER when compared with traditional liposuction.)
- Improved skin retraction according to reports by physician users
- "No serious complications reported related to VASER technology in more than 70,000 procedures."
- "No complications, burns, contour irregularities or prolonged swelling in a study of 77 patients, no revisions needed in a multi-center pilot study."
Jewell, Fodor et al. Clinical application of VASER-assisted lipoplasty, ibid. pp 131–145