Breast augmentation involves using breast implants to fulfill a woman's desire for a fuller breast (enlarging the breast) or to restore the volume of the breast that was lost after pregnancy or weight reduction.
These breast implant articles were written to help patients understand their options for breast augmentation. It is extremely important that one is fully informed on the pros and cons, risks and complications of breast implant surgery. Making an informed decision about your surgery is a critical aspect of being happy and satisfied with the results of your breast augmentation procedure.
No article can substitute the valuable information you will receive during your consultation with your plastic surgeon. I recommend asking one of your Houston plastic surgeons for any concerns or questions about your procedure or breast implant preference during your surgical decision-making process.
8) "The Truth Behind the Association of Breast Implants and Lymphoma"
9) Breast Lift with Breast Augmentation
10) Use of Fat Graft for Breast Augmentation
11) Dermal Fillers for Breast Augmentation?
12) How to Choose the Right Breast Implant Size?
13) Where Should One Place their Breast Implants? Above or Below the Muscle?
14) Exercise after Breast Augmentation
15) Breast Massage after Breast Augmentation
Other Recommended Topics
- Buttock Augmentation with Fat Graft (The Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Buttock Augmentation using Silicone Implants
- Engineering the PERFECT Breasts
Emmanuel De La Cruz M.D.
P.S. Please take the blog poll at the bottom and right column of the article's pages. Thank you.